The course deals with definitions such as objects, properties and methods in a structured manner. It discusses Built-in objects, Windows, Forms, ... in more detail. To this end, the Document Object Model (DOM) of the web page will be discussed as well.
No public sessions are currently scheduled. We will be pleased to set up an on-site course or to schedule an extra public session (in case of a sufficient number of candidates). Interested? Please contact ABIS.
This course is intended for anyone who wants to design and maintain websites.
- Relationship with other internet related programming languages (e.g. Java)
- Storing data
- Program Flow
- Input and Output
- Document Object Model (DOM) and Browser Object Model (BOM)
- Description and structure
- Properties and available Methods
- Events and Event Handlers
- The Window Object
- Working with multiple windows, frames, pop-up windows
- Text manipulation, and working with date and time
- The String Object
- Operating on text fragments; regular expressions
- World time; timers in web pages
- The Form Object
- Types of forms
- Form display techniques
- Dynamic HTML
- Manipulation of the Document Object Model
- Accessing and modifying HTML Attributes
- Plug-ins (browser specific), e.g. for parsing XML or for audio and photo/video
- Privacy and Cookies
- Creating cookies and manipulating their content
- JSON and jQuery
- Introduction to jQuery and jQuery UI
- Internet Resources
- Scripts on the internet to (re)use
- Tips and tricks
Class training with individual guidance alternated with exercises for which ample time will be available. Each student receives an English course book and disposes of an individual workstation.
Bart Lemarcq, Peter Vanroose.
perfecte training maar geen beginnerstraining - snel de diepte in
het niveau is te hoog vergeleken met wat er gevraagd wordt - theorie was voor mij moeilijk te volgen
Nice course, appreciated being able to experiment in my own pace
The course is well presented, good materials, the instructor is well versed in the subject
goede cursus om basis te leren en te weten wat er bestaat. Oefening vereist om alles onder de knie te krijgen
||(Kenny Wong, )|
Het was een interessante cursus, die degelijk gegeven werd.
||(N.N., Colruyt Group Services, )|
goede cursus, veel informatie op korte tijd, soms te veel
Click here to see more comments...
goede docent, kennis OK, presentatie zeer OK. Ik mis wat structuur bij momenten, cursus zou hierbij helpen
||(Jan Carremans, Colruyt Group Services, )|
Enrollees for this training also took the following courses:
|SESSION INFO AND ENROLMENT|