Enterprise architecture level 2 with TOGAF® 9
The purpose of this course is to validate that the attendee is able to analyse and apply the knowledge and comprehension acquired in the level 1 TOGAF® course.
The learning objectives at this level, therefore, focus on application and analysis in addition to knowledge and comprehension.
No public sessions are currently scheduled. We will be pleased to set up an on-site course or to schedule an extra public session (in case of a sufficient number of candidates). Interested? Please contact ABIS.
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of TOGAF 9
- Professionals who are working in an organization where TOGAF 9 has been adopted and who need to participate in architecture projects and initiatives
- Architects who will be responsible for developing architecture artifacts
- Architects who wish to introduce TOGAF 9 into an architecture practice
- Architects who want to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of TOGAF 9
There are no mandatory prerequisites for attendance although have taken the Enterprise architecture level 1 with TOGAF® 9 course is beneficial.
- How to apply the ADM phases in development of an enterprise architecture
- How to apply Architecture Governance in development of an enterprise architecture
- How to apply the TOGAF Architecture Content Framework
- How to apply the concept of Building Blocks
- How to apply the Stakeholder Management Technique
- How to apply the TOGAF Content Metamodel
- How to apply TOGAF recommended techniques when developing an enterprise architecture
- The TOGAF Technical Reference Model and how to customize it to meet an organization's needs
- The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- The content of the key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- How an enterprise architecture can be partitioned to meet the specific needs of an organization
- The purpose of the Architecture Repository
- How to apply iteration and different levels of architecture with the ADM
- How to adapt the ADM for security
- SOA as a style of architecture
- The role of architecture maturity models in developing an enterprise architecture
- The purpose of the Architecture Skills Framework and how to apply it within an organization
TOGAF® Certified (Level 2) is an 8-question, 90-minute, scenario-based, complex, multiple-choice exam. The passing score is 60% or 24 out of 40 marks must be earned. The exam is not included in the course fee.
Certification is only achieved by passing both the TOGAF® Level 1 and 2 examinations.
SMME (accredited training company).
|SESSION INFO AND ENROLMENT|