TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Foundation
Every Enterprise Architecture team delivers support in selecting the most effective improvement and guiding the resulting change. To deliver, every Enterprise Architecture team faces the same challenges:
- How to configure their method for developing Enterprise Architecture
- How to document their enterprise architecture
- How to ensure that the implementation complies with the architecture
- How to manage that architecture remains an ongoing process.
The TOGAF standard provides the common concepts, structure and enduring best practices to help Enterprise Architects perform.
TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Foundation and TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Practitioner provide you with the certifications to demonstrate you have mastered these challenges.
The Applied Practitioner Open Badge is granted to individuals who pass their exams and have satisfactorily completed the TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner Learning Studies.
This course is aimed specifically at professionals who:
- Need a basic understanding of a proven Enterprise Architecture methodology
- Work for or join an organization that adopts the TOGAF standard
- Want to begin learning the TOGAF methodology
Want to incrementally achieve the TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Practitioner qualification, or other certifications and certification credits from The Open Group where this certification is a requirement.
Prior knowledge of Enterprise Architecture is an advantage but not required, some knowledge of Enterprise Architecture is recommended.
In this course, you will mainly learn the TOGAF EA framework and it provides all the theory to study for and pass the TOGAF EA Foundation exam.
- Exam duration: 60 min
- % extra time if not native language: 0%
- Number of exam questions: 40
- Minimum number of correct answers: 24
- Exam style: Multiple choice
- Open Book: No
|SESSION INFO AND ENROLMENT