AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
The fundamental-level full day course is intended for individuals who seek an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles. It provides a detailed overview of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support. It includes lab exercises reinforcing some of the core concepts of the lecture. This course also helps you prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
No public sessions are currently scheduled. We will be pleased to set up an on-site course or to schedule an extra public session (in case of a sufficient number of candidates). Interested? Please contact ABIS.
This course is intended for:
- Business analysts
- Project managers
- AWS Academy students
- Other IT-related professionals
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- General IT technical knowledge
- General IT business knowledge
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Define what the cloud is and how it works
- Differentiate between cloud computing and deployment models
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Compare the different methods of interacting with AWS
- Describe and differentiate between AWS service domains
- Given a scenario, identify an appropriate solution using AWS Cloud services
- Describe the Well-Architected Framework
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Explain the Shared Responsibility model
- Describe security services with the AWS cloud
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models for the AWS platform
- Identify future services and developments built on the cloud
This course is delivered through [a mix of]:
- (Virtual) classroom training
* Please note: when your class is delivered online the hands-on labs may be replaced by demos.
Fast Lane, official AWS training partner.
|SESSION INFO AND ENROLMENT|