Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
This course teaches Azure Solution Architects how to design infrastructure solutions. Course topics cover governance, compute, application architecture, storage, data integration, authentication, networks, business continuity, and migrations. The course combines lecture with case studies to demonstrate basic architect design principles.
This course is designed to teach you how to design:
- a governance solution.
- a compute solution.
- an application architecture.
- storage, non-relational and relational.
- data integration solutions.
- authentication, authorization, and identity solutions.
- network solutions.
- high availability solutions.
- backup and disaster recovery solutions.
- monitoring solutions.
- migration solutions.
Azure solution architects. This course is part of the following Certifications:
Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
Participants must have previous experience deploying or administering Azure resources and conceptual knowledge of:
Azure Active Directory, Azure compute technologies such as VMs, containers and serverless solutions, Azure virtual networking to include load balancers, Azure Storage technologies (unstructured and databases), and general application design concepts such as messaging and high availability.
- Module 1 - Design compute and application solutions
- Design for governance
- Design for compute solutions
- Design for application architectures
- Module 2 - Design storage solutions
- Design a non-relational storage solution.
- Design a relational storage solution.
- Design a data integration solution.
- Module 3 - Design networking and access solutions
- Design authentication and authorization solutions
- Design networking solutions
- Module 4 - Design business continuity solutions
- Design for backup and disaster recovery
- Design monitoring solutions
- Design for migrations
Lecturing with hands-on exercises.
Enrollees for this training also took the following courses:
|SESSION INFO AND ENROLMENT|