Developing on AWS
Developing on AWS helps developers understand how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. The course provides in-depth knowledge about how to interact with AWS using code and covers key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
This course teaches you how to:
- Use the AWS SDK to interact with AWS services and develop solutions.
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores.
- Integrate applications and data by using Amazon Kinesis, AWS Lambda, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and Amazon Simple Workflow Service (Amazon SWF).
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication.
- Use Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito for user authentication.
- Use Amazon ElastiCache and Amazon CloudFront to improve application scalability.
- Deploy applications by using AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation.
No public sessions are currently scheduled. We will be pleased to set up an on-site course or to schedule an extra public session (in case of a sufficient number of candidates). Interested? Please contact ABIS.
Intermediate-level software developers.
Attendees should have familiarity with AWS services and a working knowledge of Java, C#/.Net, or Python
We recommend that attendees of this course have attended the AWS technical essentials course.
- Day 1: Building the Foundation
- Introduction to Developing on AWS
- Choosing a Data Store
- Developing Storage Solutions with Amazon S3
- Developing Flexible NoSQL Solutions with Amazon DynamoDB
- Day 2: Connecting Applications and Data with Event-Driven Processing
- Working with Events
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon Kinesis Streams
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon SWF, Amazon SQS, and Amazon SNS
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with AWS Lambda
- Day 3: Developing and Deploying Secure, Scalable Applications
- Developing Secure Applications
- Caching Information for Scalability
- Monitoring Your Application and AWS Resources with Amazon CloudWatch
- Deploying Applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation
Lecturing with hands-on exercises.
|SESSION INFO AND ENROLMENT|