In this course students will learn:
- often-used frameworks (Dojo, Prototype, JSON)
- the use of AJAX via web application frameworks (e.g. JSF)
No public sessions are currently scheduled. We will be pleased to set up an on-site course or to schedule an extra public session (in case of a sufficient number of candidates). Interested? Please contact ABIS.
New web developers who will be using AJAX.
- Introduction to AJAX
- What is AJAX?
- Why AJAX?
- AJAX dissected
- Building AJAX pages: basic
- Basic AJAX
- More on the DOM
- Sending and receiving XML
- Sending and receiving JSON
- Building AJAX pages: DOJO
- Why use DOJO?
- History of DOJO
- Layers of DOJO
- AJAX with DOJO
- Using the DOJO widgets
- AJAX in web application frameworks
- AJAX in Java EE web application development
- Two examples: Apache MyFaces; Apache Struts2
Classical instruction with exercises.
|SESSION INFO AND ENROLMENT|