Java EE: the architecture explained
In this course,
- the participants get a high level overview of the architecture and possibilities of Enterprise Java (Java EE);
- the pros/cons of different solutions are discussed for typical business problems;
- the most recent Java EE APIs are presented;
- the integration of Java with existing enterprise systems is discussed;
- an overview of products and tools in the Java EE domain is given.
No public sessions are currently scheduled. We will be pleased to set up an on-site course or to schedule an extra public session (in case of a sufficient number of candidates). Interested? Please contact ABIS.
Architects, project managers and analysts interested in Enterprise Java.
Programmers should attend the technical/practical courses: Java EE: building web applications with servlets & JSPs, and Java EE: building enterprise applications with EJB 3.x and JPA, and Web services development with Java EE.
Some familiarity with the Java platform is an advantage (see course Java concepts).
- The Java EE architecture:
- components, containers and connectors
- Java EE platform and services, profiles
- application development
- Jakarta EE
- Java EE web components:
- web applications
- servlets • JavaServer Pages (JSP) • web sockets
- Model View Controller architecture
- JavaServer Faces (JSF)
- Java EE business components:
- enterprise applications
- Enterprise Java Beans (EJB)
- types (Entity, Session, Message Driven)
- Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI)
- Java Persistence Architecture (JPA)
- enterprise integration and Java Connector Architecture (JCA)
- Java batch
- Java EE services:
- Java Mail • Java Messaging Service (JMS)
- Java Transaction Service (JTS) • Java Transaction API (JTA)
- security services
- web services (SOAP and REST)
- Java Management Extensions (JMX)
- Java EE business patterns and frameworks
- Java EE development, deployment and execution:
Development tools, application servers and utilities
Classroom instruction with demonstrations and examples.
|SESSION INFO AND ENROLMENT|