During this intermediate Python training, we dig deeper in the world of Python. We extend our knowledge of the standard Python syntax (such as advanced function syntax, OO programming) and discover the tools Python provides for everyday programming tasks (interface to the OS, working with databases etc. ). We also explore the necessary steps towards deploying a program: building a GUI, testing and profiling, packaging and distribution ...
The course is intended for people who already have basic Python knowledge.
This course is aimed at anyone who wants to sharpen their Python skills.
Basic Python knowledge is a prerequisite for this course (see Python fundamentals course).
- Advanced Python Syntax
- Advanced function syntax: lambdas, functional programming tools, generators, decorators
- OO Programming techniques in Python
- Advanced Python object types
- Highlights of the Python standard library
- Input and output techniques
- Argument parsing
- Working with different file types
- Python object persistence: pickle and shelve
- Working with databases
- Deployment and development techniques
- Building a basic GUI
- Testing, debugging and profiling
- Deployment techniques: packaging and distribution of Python programs
Classroom training with demos and practical exercises.
|INFO SESSION ET INSCRIPTION|