ITIL Foundation (with exam)
The ITIL(*) Foundation course provides you with a general overview of the IT Service Management Lifecycle and its supporting processes, functions and roles. The course also enables you to understand how an integrated IT Service Management framework can be adopted and adapted within your own organization. The ITIL Foundation course prepares you for the examination leading to the Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management. An independent examination body facilitates and marks the examination, which is scheduled on the last day of the course. This certification is the prerequisite for the Intermediate and Advanced levels of ITIL certification.
By the end of the course, you will be able to identify:
- ITIL's key concepts, definitions and objectives
- ITIL's service-driven lifecycle approach and the five key stages of this model
- Structure, components and processes of the five core ITIL books
- High level description of the main activities, goals, benefits, challenges and management reporting for the respective processes
- Outline of relationships between the ITIL processes
- Overview of ITIL certifications: Foundation, Intermediate and Advanced
- How ITIL processes can improve IT operations
(*) ITIL tm is a registered trademark of OGC (Office of Government and Commerce).
Il n'y a pas de sessions publiques à ce moment. Nous organisons volontiers un cours en entreprise ou une session publique supplémentaire (en cas d'un nombre suffisant de participants). Intéressé? Veuillez contacter ABIS.
The primary audiences for this course are all levels of personnel within an IT Service Delivery Organisation. It also benefits internal account managers who interact between the business and IT. These people may hold positions such as: IT Manager, Support team leader, Service Desk supervisor, Change Manager, Service Level Manager, Operations Manager, or Account Manager.Specific benefits will be derived by IT Managers, Support team leaders, Service Desk supervisors, Change Managers, Service Level Managers, Operations Managers, and Problem Managers.
No specific prerequisites, however candidates should have a basic working knowledge of IT or experience of working in a customer service role.
- Introduction to service management and to ITIL
- why an organisation should adopt service management based on ITIL
- the need for a service management 'culture'
- introduction to the service lifecycle concept of service management
- key definitions, terminology and principles of service management
- The service lifecyle
The objectives and business value for each phase of the service lifecycle covered in the 5 core books:
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Key principles of IT service management
The sourcing approaches • The five major aspects of service design • The testing V model • The continual service improvement model
- Processes and functions
- Technology and architecture
This intensive, interactive workshop consists of formal lecturing, discussions, assignments, presentations and test examination questions.
On the last afternoon of the course ther is a 60 minute, 40 question, multiple-choice exam. An independent examination body marks the exam.
SMME (accredited training company).
Participants de ce cours ont aussi suivi les formations suivantes:
|INFO SESSION ET INSCRIPTION|