Architecting on AWS
Architecting on AWS covers the fundamentals of AWS. It is designed to teach Solution Architects how to optimize the use of the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into a cloud solution. Your architectural solution may differ depending on industry and size of business. Because there is no one-size-fits-all design, this course highlights some AWS Cloud design patterns to help you learn how a service may fit in the overall cloud design.
This course is designed to teach you how to:
- Make architectural decisions based on the AWS recommended architectural principles and best practices
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of security best practices when using AWS
- Create a cloud migration roadmap and a plan
- Leverage AWS services to make your servers scalable
- Create a business continuity plan and achieve High Availability
Il n'y a pas de sessions publiques à ce moment. Nous organisons volontiers un cours en entreprise ou une session publique supplémentaire (en cas d'un nombre suffisant de participants). Intéressé? Veuillez contacter ABIS.
This course is intended for solutions architects and solution design engineers.
We recommend that attendees of this course have attended the AWS technical essentials course. Moreover they should have:
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Day 1
- Leveraging Global Infrastructure
- Extending On-Premises into the Cloud
- Computing in the Cloud
- Designing Storage Subsystems
- Day 2
- Distributed Environments
- Choosing a Datastore
- Designing Web-Scale Media Hosting
- Event Driven Scaling
- Infrastructure as Code
- Day 3
- Orchestrating Batch Processing
- Reviewing Large Scale Design Patterns
- Designing for Cost
- Planning for High Availability and Disaster Recovery
Training with immersive exercises and hands-on activities. It also covers the best practices and lessons learned.
|INFO SESSION ET INSCRIPTION|