At course completion the participant will have gained a firm grasp of jQuery and will be able to embellish a website and optimize its users' experience.
No public sessions are currently scheduled. We will be pleased to set up an on-site course or to schedule an extra public session (in case of a sufficient number of candidates). Interested? Please contact ABIS.
This course is intended for front-end web designers who want to increase the appeal and functionality of their web pages using jQuery.
- Advantages of using jQuery
- Introduction to the Document Object Model
- All about selectors and filters: DOM traversal & manipulation
- Getting and setting CSS properties
- Modifying content
- Method chaining
- Callback functions
- User interaction: the Event Object
- Effects and animations
- Form handling
- Transmitting and receiving data: AJAX and JSON
- Extensibility & plug-ins
Classroom training consisting of alternating explanatory presentations and hands-on exercises.
|SESSION INFO AND ENROLMENT|