Building database applications with Java
In this course participants:
- become familiar with different solutions for database applications based on Java;
- learn the native Java Data Base Connectivity (JDBC) API;
- will understand the problems and restrictions of object/relational mapping;
- learn how to use persistency frameworks like Hibernate or Enterprise Java Beans;
- become familiar with Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), and how to integrate them in enterprise applications based on Java EE best practices.
No public sessions are currently scheduled. We will be pleased to set up an on-site course or to schedule an extra public session (in case of a sufficient number of candidates). Interested? Please contact ABIS.
Application programmers who are going to develop database applications in a Java EE environment by means of Java.
This course contains several modules that discuss thoroughly the development of database applications by means of Java.
Classroom instruction with demonstrations. Participants spend some time on the development and the testing of Java database applications.
depends on the chosen modules.
an ABIS instructor.
|SESSION INFO AND ENROLMENT|