iPad & iPhone in your company: advanced training for IT professionals
iPads have caused a real revolution in what is called 'mobile computing'. Although iPad are often used in a personal context, they are increasingly being utilized as a professional tool in companies.
The IT department of the company is confronted with new mobile devices that want to have access to the wireless network, e-mail, agenda's and contacts. And, if possible also to documents on the PCs or servers.
Giving access is easy, but safely integrate and manage the iPads and iPhones in your business network requires a lot of knowledge.
In this hands-on training you will learn the basic principles to efficiently manage, support and secure this new generation of mobile devices.
After completion of the course, the participant:
- will have the knowledge to start managing and installing iPads and iPhones in your company;
- will be able to support the user with most common problems;
- will have a thorough insight in all kinds of security issues regarding these new mobile devices.
Il n'y a pas de sessions publiques à ce moment. Nous organisons volontiers un cours en entreprise ou une session publique supplémentaire (en cas d'un nombre suffisant de participants). Intéressé? Veuillez contacter ABIS.
Day to day use of the iPad.
- Overview: Different models and operating systems.
- Activation: First use by IT or the end user?
- Configuration part 1: An overview of important setup parameters: wifi, mobile data, vpn, e-mail, agendas, contacts; iCloud (private) and MS Exchange or Google Apps for companies.
- Configuration part 2: Manual or automatic configuration via configuration profiles and deployment of such profiles.
- Security: access security, data security, network security, app security.
- Support: First aid for (start-up) problems, network problems. installation of updates and analysis of logs.
- Backup: Making and restoring backups.
- Documents: What is possible to screen them off? Everything about file management in iOS, access to company data and company computers.
- Cloud services: Differences and operation of cloud-services.
- IT in a fast moving world: Some words on consumerization of IT, Bring Your Own Device strategy and integration of social media.
Please bring your own iPad.
Jozef Dresselaers of PowerView IT.
|INFO SESSION ET INSCRIPTION|